Monday, December 17, 2007

Depressed and Life Is Complicated

I know I shouldn't complain but I'm going to. I need to.

First off, I'm going to start trying to post on Riceball Alliance at least four times a week because it is so very, very neglected.

Second, my truck was totaled (for any of you who haven't been to my blog, I was in a car wreck, someone hit me and totaled his truck as well as mine) and the insurance company is giving me a little over 2,000 dollars for it which is basically going to get me a crap truck. I say truck because I refuse to have a car due to the fact that I get dizzy and sick while in them.

Third, my older brother came down for Christmas. He's only been here for two days and we've already started fighting, arguing, and disagreeing on things. Not to mention that he use to work at the place I now work at so therefore, I have to listen to how GREAT he was and the pressure to live up to everyone's expectations just continues to pile up. By this I mean that since he's going to become a priest almost everyone expects my younger brother and me to behave like him, dress like we're always ready to go to church and not be into cussing, watching, or listening to anything that may be considered evil. For example, Twillight. yeah...I can hear you guys now. UGGH! I'm SO SICK of it. He keeps pestering my brother and me on how we like to watch Anime and read manga, and how I like to read Vampire books. GRR! *sigh* I keep listening to the song "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson. I know. But its how I feel right now.

I'm just feeling REALLY depressed and down right now and now that Christmas is approaching I feel even more down because it'll be the first Christmas without three of my pets: Chip, Oreo, and Misty.

Okay, I'll stop with my emo complaining. LOVE you guys! I hope to hear from you all soon!

Love,

~Lone Wolf~

P.S. I am now Dustfinger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks and I'll try. Gipwoc isn't even worth your time.