Monday, September 24, 2007

Father Abel Nightroad to Elise....

"So, you like cats?" ~Father Nightroad

"We use to have a lot of them...back when Mommy and daddy were still alive." ~Elise

"I could tell. You sounded like a real one just now." ~Father Nightroad

"Yeah, sure. ust like the dirty old stray I am." ~Elise

"Now why would you say that? That's not what I meant at all." ~Father Nightroad

"I hate people. When people find out about me,...bad things happen. They always want to try and kill me or put me in a cage. That's what my mommy and daddy did. They decided that they didn't want me anymore because I was a freak. The vampires tried to kidnap me for the same reason. In the end everyone hates me. I don't have a friend in the world." ~Elise

"No Elise, that's not true. Trust me. you don't want to make the whole world your enemy. Besides, at the very least you do have one friend in me." ~Father Nightroad

"That doesn't matter, just leave me alone." ~Elise

"I'm afraid I can't do that." ~Father Nightroad

"I almost wish I hadn't been born in the first place. There's no point in my even being alive." ~Elise

"We are all God's children Elise. Every life has value in His eyes. It'll be alright, I promise." ~Father Nightroad

"I don't get it. Why do you care so much about me?" ~Elise

"Because you remind me of someone." ~Father Nightroad

"Really? Who?" ~Elise

Father Nightroad smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just felt like sharing that because it touched me when I watched it.

Love,

~Raoul~

2 comments:

Becca said...

so what exactly is that from?

very sweet tho! aww poor Elise.

The Jester said...

i love that episode... i've seen it like three times i think... or maybe just two