Sunday, September 2, 2007

I Feel Faint...

So I literally feel like I am about to throw-up. I went for a walk with both my parents and my dad started to feel bad so I told them I would jog home and get the truck to pick them both up. Well, I had to jog about two miles to get home and I forced myself to keep going when I was past the point of blurred vision. I made it though and I picked my dad up. My mom wanted to keep walking. She just called and she said she's almost home. My hands are trembling as I'm typing this. LOL! Its kinda funny. Okay, I must go now cuz' Jaki and Tom should be here soon for tennis.

Oh, and everyone should go to my blog and take a look at this vid I posted of an AMAZING dressage horse!!! She is absoluely awesome!!!



Love,

~Lone Wolf~

1 comment:

Silvertongue said...

I like the random word in the wrong color in your post.