Sunday, September 2, 2007

Ritsu

Since i finally copied down Ritsu's quote i will share it.

Ritsu: "I am so worthless I can't even carry a paper bag. I don't deserve to share the same air with the rest of the human race. I am a blemish on the face of the world. What was I thinking, a lowlife like me should never have come to visit Shigire.
WAAAH!! I'm sorry, I apologize to the world, to the whole universe! I'm sorry i came here today!"

Tohru: "Um, are you... are you Ritsu?"

Ritsu: "Huh? WAAAH!! My reputation proceeds me, I am so infamous that even a complete stranger knows my name! I'm such a terrible person! I'm sorry. I'm sorry world! I apologize to all the people forced to share the same name as me! I'm begging you, please forgive me!"

6 comments:

starz said...

AH!
I LUB Ritsu, he's my favorite character besides Shigure
and I also think his mom's quite funny...although her son's even more hilarious
x]

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh nobody's on me lonely

Anonymous said...

I love Ritsu!!!

Anonymous said...

Kyo is better!!! Then Yuki and Shigure!!!

Silvertongue said...

Kyo is the best. Then Shigure, Kisa, Haru, Yuki. I believe those are my top 5.

The Jester said...

i dono i think haru is awesome... he acts like me... then ayaa... then kyo, yuki, kisa, hatori, and shigure