Saturday, August 25, 2007

...

The huge black spider (a.k.a. IT) has been in the exact position out on my porch for a week now
and I mean seriously, IT has not moved for a whole week...
I'm wishing that IT's dead...but I can't get my hopes up
...
*sighs*

I think IT's planning something...in it's little beady head...grr...
I wish IT would just go crawl away half across the world and leave the porch forever!!!!! GRRR

grrrr

Oh, and I was just bored...^^ and I wanted to try out a color...so that's why I posted...^^ even though this color probably won't show up well on the blog

4 comments:

starz said...

Oh woes

I was right...the color is hardly edible

starz said...

I meant eligible, not edible!

...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've been having a problem with a spider lately too. Over by my rabbit hatch this freaky looking spider keeps building a web and I keep knocking it down. Finally yesterday I threw the spider half-way across the yard. I don't think its come back since. I'll have to go check.

Anonymous said...

Nope. Its gone.