Saturday, August 11, 2007

Just to Say Something.

*Picture deleted due to load time*

I got bored and decided that i wanted to do another round of my infamous many random questions with no transitions and/or few links between them.

How is everyone today?
When can we play tennis again?
Was I supposed to fix your watch Jaki?
Why can I not be anyone from Bleach for Halloween?
Can I do another anime then?
Jaki, have you finished the book for school yet?
If so, can I borrow it?
...??!...
Does that last line count as a question?

Alright I am done asking questions for now.

Sayonara,
Tom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fine.
hmmm,...soon.
I don't know.
Cuz' you can't. You are suppose to be Mori.
No.
No she hasn't finished the book for school yet. Well, last I check she hadn't.
I don't know.
Hai! It does.

The Jester said...

Fine.
Soon.
Yes, but it's okay.
Because i said so.
no.
no.
no.
yes.