Tuesday, August 28, 2007

When You're Annoyed and Frustrated People Seem To Enjoy Making It Worse

Earlier, when I got home from school, I was annoyed and frustrated so therefore, naturally, I get home and someone decides that I must also be angry. That someone was my mom. Apparnetly I was going to get mad at her if I sat down in the living room to read my book because she was cleaning and was going to turn on music and have the vacum going. Okay, first off, WHY would i even bother going into the living room if I was going to get mad at her for being noisy? I told her that it wasn't going to bother me and she got mad and told me to leave. I glared at her and then took my bowl of cookies and my book to my room. Instead of reading I put on Linkin Park, blared it while eating my cookies and putting my shoes on, to go for a nice looonnnnngggg jog. Jogging helps me de-frustrated myself as well as de-anger. I ended up taking my dog Toby (which I always do) on this three and a half to four mile route. I jogged probably over a mile. I don't know for sure. All I know is that I jogged for a REALLY long time. To be exact, I ran until my vision got blurry/spotty. I stopped and started walking when that happened cuz' I figured that that was a bad sign. My lungs kinda hurt too. It was quite interesting, the burning in my lungs. I'm pretty sure that that's also bad....oh well.

When I got home we went school shopping and I was in one of my moods where I'm not interested in talking to people so my mom took that as a sign of me WANTING to talk. *sigh* I can't stand humans sometimes. By the way, I'm a Vampirate. Not a human. All of us Riceballs are something other than a human. Tom. Jaki. Post what you are please. Let's see how many people try to hunt us down. LOL! Anyways, my mom kept pestering me in her 'happy voice' (if you know what I mean) to the point where I felt like slamming my head into the window. I LOVE my mom but I had had enough of humans for one day.

Later on I had to deal with my peoples in my house just being rude and inconsiderate which added to my bad mood. I was REALLY pleased and happy though when my mom took my brother and me to Bush's Chicken and she bought me a cup of ice (yum yum!!!) and six of their AMAZING ROLLS! I must say that that was probably the high-light of my day.

Love,

~Lone Wolf~

2 comments:

Silvertongue said...

It is on my Occupation on my profile, but i am a Spirit Being. I feel sorry that humans are so oblivious to your subtle hints at anti-human interaction.

starz said...

uh...